Monday, May 3, 2010

Zooma

On March 27th, 2010, seven months after having little Collier, momma was finally able to run her first half marathon since finding out she was pregnant. The last 1/2 marathon I ran was right before I found out I was pregnant. My dear friend Mary Jane trained and ran the Zooma Half Marathon with me. The event was held out at the Hyatt Lost Pines resort in Bastrop. The place is beautiful!! But the race was a monster! It was so full of hills. We definitely underestimated the elevation chart, but we had fun and finished!

Post Half. We finished in 2:09.40.

At the finish line.

She was so proud of herself this was her first race ever!


I love that I have a friend who will run with me!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! That's an awesome time and you look awesome!!! Emily is curious about this run so maybe we'll do it next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata Girl!!!!! That's awesome! So proud!

    ReplyDelete